Friday, November 28, 2008

Bored at work

Being able to blog from my phone is great for when I'm stuck somewhere and bored outta my mind. Today is Black Friday and after hearing the news reports of people dying in stores because tensions are so high, it gives new meaning to the name "Black" Friday. People have to get that great deal even if it means they have to hurt or kill someone for it. Seriously, people, what is the world coming to? Its a material thing, shopping, is it worth someones life? **shakes head**

I have never gone shopping on Black Friday, I don't like shopping that much and I definitely do not care to fight the crowds to get that coveted ultimate "deal".

So, in a way I guess its better to be at work instead of in the mall getting killed. But I'd still rather be at home with my babies and husband.

Have a safe holiday everyone. On-line shopping is looking better & better.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOVE online shopping. It't the way to go. Just bought my niece's Christmas present online today. It will arrive in about 5 days. Worry free. I just have to wrap it.

    ReplyDelete