Monday, June 8, 2009

American Registry of Radiologic Technologists

I am now a licensed member of this group! I'm so happy that I passed my exam with a 94%! I really didn't feel ready but I was able to pull through. I was able to bring my brain with me and use it wisely. Considering the troubles I'd been having lately I was pretty shocked that I did so well. I was seriously shaking after I walked out of the testing room, I almost cried in front of those nice ladies. I'm glad that I didn't get sick either... it felt like one of those moments when you finally finish something very important and you feel this relief but at the same time it's like your body feels like it's finally OK to give in and you get sick. Glad that didn't happen! 

I have one more exam to complete and then I will be done with exams! The Fluoroscopy permit test should be less stressful because there is less information covered. I hope that is the case but either way I'm starting early on the studying. Couldn't hurt one bit. 

Now, for the hard part... finding a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment