Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Freakin' New Year

I can only hope 2009 will be better than 2008 but I just don't know for sure. I just heard about the possibility of the state of California issuing I.O.U.'s to people instead of tax returns. BUT, if you happen to owe taxes you better be damn sure you cannot issue the state an I.O.U. How is that fair? (And don't you dare give me the "life isn't fair" bull crapola) It's a bunch of horse manure (getting the common theme here?) if you ask me. I also heard a prediction that 2009 will end so much worse than 2008 that by this time next year we will *wish* it was 2008 again. A bunch of gloom and doom. If I didn't have so much at stake - on a fine line - I wouldn't sweat it as much but crap, it ain't looking good. As the talk show host put it, like saying "it's the year of the dragon" or "it's the year of the monkey" this year will be "the year of the poop sandwich". Choke it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment