Monday, December 29, 2008

Valrico Animal Rescue and Shelter


If you can, please DONATE. Even if it's small, the little things do add up! It is that time of year and I hope the charitableness in people comes out. I donate a little when I can. I'm just so impressed and very jealous -- Cheryl and Shelly are trying to start up their own rescue and shelter... my dream job! I'd actually like to open a sanctuary someday -- I can dream. They're diligent, committed and tenacious but they cannot do it with out some help, so please donate!

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for pimpin' us!! Woo hoo!! I'll see if Rambo will let me pimp my venture on his blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a handsome mug! Who *wouldn't* love to have him grace their blog page!?

    I think Rambo could help his mama out and pimp her cause. It benefits his own kind!

    ReplyDelete