Saturday, December 20, 2008

Email troubles are over... ?

I got all my email back on my computer. Phew! All my RSS feeds for blogs are still there and all my mailbox behaviors are still set up. I am thinking... maybe it was the last computer update I did that screwed everything up. Sometimes "updates" don't mean "improvement". Mac set up a MobileMe thing in my Mail account which was new because I had not seen it before. I'm guessing that screwed with all my settings. There was an update for the Mail program and that must have been part of it. Things look a little different and I did have to re-set up my gmail account in Mail but once I did that everything fell back into place. Phew. All is right in the world again, for now. The most recent update I did changed my desktop picture too... that is some weird shit. Macintosh is making me a little nervous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment