Friday, December 26, 2008

Heater woes - oh yeah, Yay!

So, we didn't get the darn thing fixed by replacing the thermosat. We were quite perplexed and very frustrated, not to mention, COLD! Brian called a friend who is in the heating and air conditioning business and he was kind enough to come and check out our problem this morning. After much trouble shooting he discovered the problem lay with the damn plug! All he did was bend the prongs on the plug to the furnace out a little more and viola - an electric connection was made and the heater worked!! So we got a new thermostat for no reason. Now we have two. I am glad I got the space heater though, ditto on the fire place accessories. Funny how we take for granted some of the "simple" conveniences, I really appreciate my heater now! REALLY! And its supposed to get VERY cold tonight... I heard the radio weather person say **20** degrees in the valley!!! Holy Shit! Blessed be the heater God!

No comments:

Post a Comment