Monday, May 18, 2009

Haven't been around much lately.


The whirlwind of finishing up our last semester of school really kicked my butt. Planning a pinning ceremony with virtually no help wasn't my idea of fun, let me tell you. Add that to the pressure of wether or not we will be offered a job, needing to study for the licensing exam, HOPING and PRAYING that we pass that, finding out that our program director (much revered) unexpectedly passed away less than a week before our pinning ceremony... well, lets just say that saying I've been stressed doesn't really accurately describe it. Add also that I got very ill during all of this and, I just wanted to crawl under a rock and die. I did have a break down moment but I think any normal person would. 

I'm happy now, though, because I'm well again and all the school responsibilities and obligations are behind me. Now my focus is on studying for that dreaded exam,  updating my resume, and getting applications out there to every single place I can! 

Wish me luck. I can sigh a little bit of relief at this point but it's not over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment