Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New App

So, since I couldn't sleep last night I searched for a blog App for my iPhone. This one seems pretty cool so far.
This picture is of my bathroom mirror - and a few of my daily study post-it's so I can multi task while brushing my teeth.


It has cool little emoticons like this: ... Funny! WC! When would I ever need that one? Also I can add photos to my blog entry, which I'm going to attemp with this entry.
BlogPress Pro. Had the best reviews besides WordPress but I don't have a WordPress account so here I be. The only thing I wish it could do is receive RSS feeds so I can easily read my blog subscriptions on the go. I can log into the Web, but Apps make things much easier and direct. Who knows they just might come out with that next.
OK, now, REALLY back to studying.

I look tired but how about any smarter?


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment