Friday, October 2, 2009

Want to talk about Random?

My morning consisted of the following events.

I woke up thinking about how I need to update our Bling Dog Rescue website, and how I've put it off now for 2 days!

I tried to secure some narcotics for a friend this morning. Didn't really work out. I'm wondering why some people would even *think* of me for illegal narcotics. HA! (seriously)

I wanted to get the dogs out and myself out so I decided to walk down to Portfolio for coffee and a breakfast panini. Nice sidewalk table. Three very cute young ladies arrive on their bikes and fawn all over my dogs. :::very big smile::: They have a seat at the table next to mine. :::very big smile::: The line inside was long so I settled down in my chair and made a phone call to my lawyer - as planned. I was correct in my assumption that I basically have no choice in the matter of filing for bankruptcy. Since my darling (soon to be, not soon enough - EX) husband has decided to take the "easy" way out and file for bankruptcy. OK, I'm a little bitter. Because I don't have much of a choice in the matter, and I **guess** I can't blame him for wanting to do this. I just don't like being out of control, HA. I am pretty sure I can keep my truck, that was my biggest concern. While I was enjoying my breakfast panini and coffee (which I was able to get after the phone call - line WAY shorter) a fire engine pulls up and a gaggle of H-O-T ass firemen pile out and saunter into the coffee shop. I got a few stares, gratefully returned. ;-) Oh yes, men in uniform, there's just *something* about 'em. The authority, the domination... makes me quiver and melt. Lucky me, got it a second time when they came back out! I finally had to come back home because my stupid laptop cannot live for more than 5 minutes on it's gimpy battery and there was no outlet outside near the tables. :-(

So, to recap: procrastination, drugs, bankruptcy, bitterness, hot young chicas, hot ass firemen and a lame ass computer. Fairly random.

No comments:

Post a Comment