Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sad




Just sad lately. Things make me cry more easily than normal. It's a general funk, although one thing is at the heart of it all - a little more of a tender spot - It's affecting everything else in a general way. I know there are many things up in the air in my life right now and all of that does nothing to help my unstable emotional situation. It's normal to go through depression slumps in life, I've been through plenty before and I'm sure this isn't my last. If I can try to see the bright side of it, at least I'm *alive*, I'm living life, experiencing it and all it's sensory roller coaster ups and downs. I'd rather have this than the dull, numbness of living a complacent existence in a false reality.

1 comment:

  1. Chin up my friend. I've been there (divorce and awhile afterwards) and time does heal. It's odd when you have mixed feelings over a breakup. Seems impossible but you can feel relief and grief, and guilt and regret all at the same time. It's very confusing.

    ReplyDelete