Friday, March 6, 2009

Yawn!

I really don't want to be here right now. This place is so drudgy and stale. I'm dead tired from a long day and I want nothing more than to fall into my soft, comfy, dog hair laden bed. I need to recoup and rejuvinate so I can muster the energy to run with the pups tomorrow. This entire week has been too busy and I was only able to take them running once. I feel like sloth not only because of that but also because I just consumed the entire gift baggie of chocoalte I received today from Julie. Julie, a former classmate who had to quit the program because she came down with cancer in her neck, still tries to be the little sweetie she always has been. She always put together little goodie bags for every holiday. I miss her bubbly personality in class. I hope she can beat this thing.

I need to get home and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment